We had 9 attendees show up on a beautiful Mountain View evening to our Meetup event.
- Learn Quartz Composer & Origami through Video
- These five lessons walk through the basics of creating animations. The good news is, sample files are included.
- Tonight we covered Lesson 2: the bouncy lightbox effect.
Import an Image
The question was raised, "How can I use my own images with Origami?" Just follow these steps:
- In Quartz Composer, use the Patch Library to drop an Image patch
- Select the black-color Image patch and hit Cmd+I to open the Patch Inspector
- Hit Cmd+2 (or use the drop down at the top) to open Settings
- Click the "Import From File..." button
Let me know in the comments if there is anything else you'd like to learn. See you all again soon!