Design your own WATCH screens with this editable Photoshop template. The PSD includes several screens and features.
- Open the Photoshop file
- Double click the layer that says "EDIT_ME_screen"
- That will open up a separate document. The screen dimensions are 320 by 400 pixels.
- If you'd like to show your icon on the home screen, just double click on the layer that says "EDIT_ME_icon"
- That will again open up a separate document. The screen dimensions are 120 by 120 pixels.
- Make as many layers and edits as you want. When you're done, simply go File > Save for both the icon and the screen. Then you can preview your screen inside the Apple Watch hardware enclosure from the other file.
- Back in the original file: when you're happy with the way it looks in the hardware, go File > Save for Web, and import into your favorite presentation software.
- App design
- Clock face design
- Showcase your app in a hero image on your website
- Prototyping to show to friends and family
- Mockups for investors
January 19, 2015
- Updated to 42mm actual:
- Screen resolution : 312 x 390
- Icon resolution: 196 x 196
September 16, 2014
- New high resolution watch hardware and screens
- Screens now use 320 × 400
- New home screen and editable icon!
September 12, 2014
- Launched with five screens included
If you create something cool with this, post it in the comments and I'll do my best to feature your work.